Press release 04/09/2014
Worcester Guildhall hosts Baby and Children’s Fair
The Cheerful Cherubs Baby & Children’s Fair takes place on Saturday 13th September at Worcester Guildhall – visitors will find information, bargains, children’s activities and demonstrations. Libby Mae’s Little Angels will be raising funds and awareness for their charity set up to support neonatal units throughout the midlands.
At the fair visitors will find the following and much more:
- Next Generation Pram and Nursery Centre who will be available to offer advice and support with car seat fitting and have plenty of items to try out and purchase.
- The Artistic Tinker will be painting faces.
- Little Makers will be offering a variety of craft activities.
- Sign, sing, bounce and giggle at TinyTalk demonstrations.
- You and your children can learn to relax with Baby Reflex, Cheerful Cherubs Baby Massage, Relax Kids and Rainbow Hands Reiki.
- Little Fish Jewellery, Handsmade With Love and Andrew J Kelsall Photography will be helping you make happy memories.
The event is being organised by local businesswoman Jo Kelsall, owner of Cheerful Cherubs. Jo said “This is our ninth baby and children’s fair at Worcester Guildhall and while we do have a few familiar exhibitors we are also pleased to be able to promote many new independent businesses in Worcester.”
“We are delighted to be supporting Libby Mae’s Little Angels again to raise funds and awareness for their charity – we wish them luck at the Butterfly Awards.” http://thebutterflyawards.com/index.php/voting/userprofile/libbymae
All our stallholders are listed on the event page of our website www.cheerfulcherubs.co.uk
The Cheerful Cherubs Baby Fair takes place on Saturday 13th September from 10am – 4pm and admission is free.
Mobile: 07921 462 472
Email: [email protected]
Notes to Editors:
See our event page on our website for more info.
Cheerful Cherubs is a family business founded in 2009. It provides baby massage instruction sessions and hosts events.